Business Law Attorneys Serving Kennewick, Pasco and Richland
The business law section is a type of legal code that protects liberties, maintains order, resolves disputes, and helps to establish standards for businesses in general when it comes to their dealings with government agencies and individuals.
The lawyers at Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, represent clients throughout southeastern Washington in all aspects of business law. Our attorneys approach their clients’ legal issues from a business owner’s perspective, diligently seeking legal solutions that protect their business interests.
We understand the local business climate and the unique issues our clients face daily. Whether you are an established company that requires representation for a complex transaction or dispute, or a start-up needing guidance through the process of launching a new venture, our attorneys have the experience to help you reach your goals.
Protecting Our Clients’ Business Interests
We understand that every business client’s legal needs are unique. We take a customized approach to each case, strategically addressing our client’s specific challenges and pursuing every available option to resolve the matter in a way that supports the business’ short- and long-term viability.
Our attorneys provide the following business law services:
- Business Formation: Including choosing a business entity and drafting partnership/co-owner agreements
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Business Transactions: Including the purchase or sale of a business
- Business Asset Transactions: including the purchase, sale, or leasing of assets
- Business Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Creditor Services: Including debt collection, collateral foreclosures, and bankruptcy representation
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco.