Successful Civil Litigators Focused on Your Needs
Our civil litigation attorneys have experience and a great reputation in southeastern Washington for commitment to client service. Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP was part of a merger in 2000, but our four partner attorneys have more than 100 combined years of experience representing clients in Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick. We know how to handle your litigation needs in a wide variety of legal practice areas.
Fighting for the Best Results Possible
Civil litigation is a topic that specifically pertains to lawsuits where monetary damages or specific performances are sought by two or more parties without criminal accusations being included in the matter. Some cases will go to trial, which a judge decides upon, but not all. There are many different types of civil litigation.
We handle a wide variety of civil litigation cases:
- Personal Injury: Including wrongful death, medical malpractice, slip-and-fall, and motor vehicle accidents
- Real Estate Litigation: including mortgage disputes, lien foreclosure, judicial foreclosure collections, and boundary disputes
- Debt Collections: Including garnishment of wages, repossessions, and foreclosures
- Business Disputes: Including contract and transactional disputes and business bankruptcy issues
- Family Law Issues: Including divorce, division of assets, child custody, and parenting plans
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Construction Litigation
We are Committed to Client Service
One of the hallmarks of representation by the lawyers at Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP is our commitment to serving clients’ needs first. We take the time at the beginning to listen to each client’s needs and, through the course of representation, we make sure we are consistently communicating with our clients about the status of their case and any issues that affect it.
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco.