Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been seriously injured in an accident that occurred due to the negligence of another person, you may have grounds to seek compensation for your medical care, loss of income, property damage, pain and suffering, and other considerations. The process involved with obtaining fair compensation can be quite complex, and the assistance of a qualified Pasco personal injury lawyer can be invaluable.
At Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, we maintain a robust personal injury practice focused on protecting the interests of southeastern Washington injury victims. We have a complete understanding of injury victims’ rights in these matters, and we are committed to seeing that they are fully protected.
Representing Clients in All Types of PI Claims
Our attorneys have successfully represented victims in a broad range of serious personal injury claims. We conduct a thorough investigation into every case to present the strongest possible case on your behalf. When appropriate, we enlist the help of medical experts, life-planning experts, economists, and others in an effort to ensure that all of your current and future needs are considered.
Our firm represents injury victims in all types of serious injury claims, including the following:
- Auto & Motor Vehicle Accidents: Including car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. When negligent drivers cause auto accidents that result in serious injuries to innocent people, victims are entitled to seek full and fair compensation for any losses they suffer as a result.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death occurs when one person is killed due to the negligent acts of another. Many of these deaths occur in serious auto accidents or because of a medical professional’s error.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical professionals have a duty of care to their patients, and it can leave patients at avoidable and unnecessary risk when that duty is not fulfilled — thus resulting in medical malpractice cases.
- Premises Liability: Including slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites
- Product Liability
- Construction Site accidents
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco.