Real Estate Law
At Kuffel, Hultgrenn, Klashke, Shea & Ellerd, LLP, we represent individuals and businesses in a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate law transactions and disputes. Our firm’s extensive experience representing clients on all sides of these matters allows us to be much more proactive in our efforts to obtain a favorable outcome in each case.
Our real estate lawyers serve clients throughout southeastern Washington – including Kennewick, Pasco, Richland and surrounding area. We work closely with every client to understand their real estate needs and any specific issues that may need to be addressed. We develop workable plans that seek to help our clients reach their goals and protect their current and future interests.
Skillful Representation in Complex Real Estate Matters
There are several issues that may need to be considered in any real estate matter. Whether you need assistance with a complex transaction or resolving some type of dispute, we will advise you of any potential issues and give you our best recommendation regarding how to proceed. The final decision will always be yours, and, once a course of action has been identified, we will do everything in our power to secure a favorable outcome.
We represent clients in a broad range of complex real estate matters, including the following:
- Buyer and seller representation in real estate transactions
- Preparation and review of purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial and residential lease matters
- Title Issues: Including title defects and title insurance
- Commercial and Residential mortgage foreclosures
- Dispute Resolution: Including boundary disputes and mortgage disputes
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Issues: including neighborhood covenant issues
- Contractor Liens
Contact our office to discuss your legal concerns with a lawyer. We are available during our regular business hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. Our office is conveniently located next to the Red Lion in Pasco.